Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Candidate from TELCO Sector will be highly preferred.
· Responsible for the sales of complete product portfolio and services.
· Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows Sales Account Manager to give effective presentation of their products and services.
· Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Account Manager on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
· Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
· Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
· Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
· Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
· Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
· Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
· Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and InfoTech's solutions to their problems.
· Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
· Responsible for identifying and building effective Centers of Influence Network with Sales Recruiters and other professionals to maximize revenue.
· Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
· Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of the internal CRM solution and Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.