- Thorough understanding of SharePoints out-of-the box features.
- Ability to create custom site definitions (publishing, team sites, collaboration).
- Experience using SharePoint Designer.
- Experience with Business Connectivity Services and Web Services.
- Experience with SharePoint Search.
- Experience in SharePoint 2010 branding, configuration, administration, and customization (using both farm-level as well as sandbox solutions).
- Experience using Visual Studio 2008/2010 and .NET framework 3.5/4.0.
- Experience with SSRS and integrating SSRS reports into a SharePoint environment.
- Experience with Administration and Configuration of SharePoint.
- Knowledge of architectural design, hands on SharePoint/Web development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on deploying and supporting corporate SharePoint solutions.
- A solid understanding of business workflows and capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010, Windows SharePoint Services, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010 and Microsoft Office suite of products (InfoPath forms, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word Documents).
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- Experience in migrating SharePoint Services Sites to SharePoint 2010 platform will be considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS.
- Experience with Excel Services and Performance Point Services will be considered a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services and Integration Services will be considered a plus.
- Experience in database retrieval, tables & views and developing stored procedures for SQL Server. Strong grip over TSQL to perform data manipulation and retrieval operations.
- Experience in integrating third-party XML and web services.
- Knowledge about web designing using Adobe Photoshop will be a plus.
- Past experience of troubleshooting web applications.
Must have at least 1 year of hands-on experience with SharePoint development, administration, and deployment and over 3 years of overall development experience (mainly in C# and ASP.Net).
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly pick up new and changing technologies.
- Ability to lead other team members.
- Ability to work with pre-existing guidelines, standard operating procedures in a fast-paced professional environment.
MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
* Not mandatory but the candidates having these certifications will be preferred.