The Web Designer will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in web site design and development, including creation of custom graphics. Responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our web sites and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.The Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for design maintenance of all Web sites and other electronic publications and applications.
- Deals with preparation of illustrative materials from artists and vendors.
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design.
- Works with marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects.
- Provides design elements, comps, templates, and finished solutions.
- Participates in efforts to improve quality of Web sites and other electronic publications as required.