To provide support to in daily purchasing activities and other logistical arrangements as necessary.
1. Maintain the office's general administrative files including but not limited to: internal and external correspondence, facilities, contracts, personnel, and appropriate subject files. Ensure confidentiality of sensitive files.
2. Provide and/or supervise transport and logistics services, including but not limited to arranging travel and accommodation for staff and everyday travel arrangements for Project staff.
3. Maintain and update vehicle fuel and maintenance reports in Prolog.
4. Responsible for procurement and purchases according to IRC logistics policy
5. In keeping with IRC policies and procedures, supervise correspondence/mail services including but not limited to: pouches; mailboxes; incoming and outgoing correspondence (mail, messages, faxes and email); and distribution of all correspondence including internal memos. Maintain correspondence registers.
6. Supervise the office stationary store and/or order and distribute stationery supplies, in keeping with IRC policies and procedures.
7. Maintain appropriate and adequate communications systems and ensure that communications equipment is maintained in good working order, as assigned.
8. Ensure that office equipment, air conditioners, and generators are kept in optimum working order, through correct usage and periodic maintenance, as assigned.
9. Identify appropriate office and staff housing facilities, as needed and requested; prepare contracts for the rental of facilities, as requested.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Ability to keep clear and concise records.
· Good written and spoken English.
· Effective communication and negotiation skills.
· Sound knowledge of MS-Office package. Willingness to travel to project sites