The Cleaners responsibility is to maintain assigned facilities to proscribed standards.
1. On a daily basis, straighten rooms and clean floors/ carpets, surfaces and fixtures in assigned facilities to proscribed standards and in keeping with assigned schedules.
2. Maintain the order and cleanliness of cleaning supply closets and cabinets. Request cleaning supplies and equipment, as needed, in a timely fashion. Maintain cleaning equipment and materials in good and clean condition.
3. Clean bathrooms and eating areas daily to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
4. Empty wastebaskets daily. Prepare for scheduled trash pick-up. Remove equipment boxes and shipping containers for storage or disposal, as directed.
5. Sweep walkways, external stairs and outer areas at least once a day. Pick up and dispose of litter.
6. Clean windows, refrigerators, fans, air-conditioners, lighting fixtures, as needed or scheduled. Wash carpets, as needed or scheduled.
7. Provide laundry and cooking/kitchen services, as assigned.
8. Provide emergency or spot-cleaning assistance, as needed or requested.
9. Maintain back-up supplies of water, as needed.
10. Help to prepare rooms for meetings and other activities, as assigned.
11. Identify and report maintenance concerns, including but not limited to: problems with plumbing, light fixtures, windows, doors, and cleaning equipment.
12. Participate in professional training and development activities, as needed or requested.
13. Perform other duties, as needed or requested.
--Good health and personal hygiene
--Demonstrated cleaning skills
--Responsiveness to direction and willingness to learn
Local candidates are preferred