Under the supervision of the Database Officer, the Data Entry Operators primary responsibility will be to accurately and timely enter all data produced by the Program, in the appropriate electronic template.
- Responsible for cross-checking and entering data collected by the M&E Officers and CMOs
- Ensure regular entry and filing of data into the database or other electronic templates provided by the Database Officer
- Analyze and report regularly to the Database Officer on the progress and inaccuracies of the data
- Ensure that the data of the hard copies are returned to the respective teams and the ambiguous data forms returned to the respective community workers for accuracy
- Accomplish any other task assigned by the Database Officer
--Good command of computer, including Excel, Word and Database software such as Access, SQL or others
--Honesty, forthrightness, and accuracy are absolutely necessary.
--Understanding the nature of the data entered and its usage are necessary, as it will allow identifying possible incoherence in the data collected.
--Must be thorough and meticulous, in order to avoid mistakes in data entry.
--Good organizational and communication skills with international and national staff.
Local Candidates preferred