The prime responsibility of Field Officer is to implement program activities at field level under the supervision of Sr. Field Officer and work in close coordination with other partner organizations and stakeholders in Education Project being implemented for the displaced populations at camp level as well as in the areas of return.
- In close coordination with Sr. Manager Education and other colleagues conducts trainings accordingly.
- Ensures that PTCs members are mobilized and adequately informed regarding their roles and responsibilities including water supply, sanitation, safe waste disposal arrangements.
- Closely coordinates with technical staff responsible for the construction of water & sanitation structures in schools.
- Manages to solve conflicts and resolve issues at field level.
- Manages and supervises staff in accordance with the IRC HR Policies and Procedures including staff performance management, orientations, capacity building, staff induction and conflict resolution;
- Establishment of literacy centers.
- Selection of proper curricula in line with government policy.
- To organize teacher trainings and to facilitate both trainers and trainees.
- Effective implementation at classroom level through teachers.
- Close coordination with technical staff responsible for the construction of water & sanitation structures in the schools.
- To Identify and respond to problems concerning education at the field site in co-ordination with other organizations.
- To ensure delivery and receipt of any goods to the site in a timely manner with adequate documentation.
- To provide daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to the Field Education Manager.
- To Assist Field Education Manager in implementation of managerial as well as administrative tasks as required.
- To facilitate activities with the students in schools on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To perform any related task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Represent school progress and updates on daily, weekly and monthly basis to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Represent his/her school at camp coordination meetings and other important events in the camp.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor or management
- Good communication, strong coordination, presentation skills, team building skills, capacity building
- Excellent English Language skills both verbal and written, with experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively
- Expertise in Ms. Word
Fluency in local languages
Working experience with national as well as international NGOs.