1. Management and overall leadership of health system component of IRC health Program
2. Analyze collected data and convert it into value added information according to project indicators.
3. Review FP items consumption, stock in hand
4. Review data ensuring data integrity and verification.
5. To manage and supervise staff according to standard IRC guidelines including performance management, job orientation, capacity building, support in recruitment process and grievance handling.
6. Supervise the team on specific needs aimed at enhancing efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the decision making protocols.
- Provides support to report writing on data on monthly basis.
- Perform other relevant tasks as required in support of processes for strengthening data analysis.
- Any other task/duties assigned by supervisor.
- Capable of carrying out analysis and draw conclusion on available data.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative and to be flexible depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
- Willing to travel to the field sites.
- Experience of working in RH will be preferred
- Working experience with International NGOs or similar set-up