Under the supervision of the HR Manager, the HR Officer will be responsible for all HR functions including benefits administration, recruitment, staff training & development, performance management, benefits administration, record keeping and handling staff grievances.
1. Support HR Manager in managing recruitment for programs. This includes reviewing & processing JDs and LRRs, screening applications, participating in interviews, checking references, making job offers, Contracts, Change Memos, documentation and arrange orientations;
2. To manage and supervise staff according to standard IRC guidelines including performance management, job orientation, capacity building, support in recruitment process and grievance handling.
3. Assist HR Manager in administering Performance Management System to ensure that the system is implemented in its true spirit. Maintain final PMS record in files;
4. Support HR Manager to promote and uphold IRCs Mandatory Reporting Policies (MRP) through orientation sessions;
5. Process payroll and disbursing monthly salaries and benefits of the staff in consultation with all program heads which includes processing of final settlements of terminated staff etc;
6. Prepare monthly HR reports on staff additions, deletions and times sheets.
7. Ensure personal files are complete as per IRC policy and ensure confidentiality of information and changes..
8. Maintain and update time sheets and leave record of IRC staff with proper filing; share the monthly time sheets update and leave status to CO.;
9. Coordinate with CO HR to ensure EOBI for staff registration and disbursing medical claims etc;
10. Assist HR Manager in developing training calendars in coordination with training institutes and facilitate training programs;
11. Arrange orientations through IRC connect to all new hires and existing staff regarding organizational policies and procedures;
12. Develop relationship with other peer organizations and assist in conducting survey.
13. Participate in professional development activities as and when needed;
14. Perform other duties, as assigned by Supervisor or management.
· Sound Computer Skills in MS Office (Excel, Word Processing, Power Point etc)
· Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a high multi-national environment
· Strong Interpersonal & communication skills.
· An ability to work discretely and professionally with sensitive and confidential information.
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Honesty and personal integrity
· Ability to work under pressure
Previous working experience of International NGO / similar set up