The Call center attendants, along with other organization staff, will implement the IDP Vulnerability Assessment and Profiling project (IVAP) Phase III. The goal of the IVAP project is to better understand the vulnerabilities and needs of each family of conflict IDPs. The information gathered will be used as a tool to enable the effective and principled targeting of IDPs for assistance.
The assessment will be carried out in Peshawar, Nowshera, Kohat and DI Khan districts (with the possibility of some sample survey activities in other locations).
The position is Peshawar based and reports to the Manager Data Management.
- Complete a comprehensive training to ensure correct usage of the electronic gadgets, IRC rules and regulations as well as the objectives and importance of the assessment.
- Update core information through calling all IVAP profiled IDPs and ensure all information is updated in the database from each household showing no partiality.
- Verifying exactly the same pattern and strategies of calling IDP families ensuring IDP beneficiary level information is kept highly confidential.
- Assist Database Officers in cleaning record through calling IDP families and verifying certain information.
- Follow the exact Call Centre methodology given to you by Manager Data Management.
- Take direction and complete the tasks assigned to you by Manager Data Management and Database Officers
- When required by IVAP management work in the field to collect cluster specific information using electronic gadgets
- When requested, work in the IRC Peshawar Office to do data entry of hard copy forms, as well as any other task assigned by the Manager Data Management.
- Follow IRCs security protocol and IVAP standard operational procedures at all times.
- Conduct oneself with respect in all work with IRC, treating all persons (particularly IDPs and other team members) with dignity and professionalism.
- Any other task assigned by the Manager Data Management.
- Having protection knowledge, or worked with displaced communities
- Have good understanding about displacement issues and respect for IDPs
- Previous work on IVAP, McRAM or other large-scale assessment a plus
- Can understand and speak Pushto
- Can read English and verbally translate from English to Pushto
- Flexible and able to work/travel in the field on a daily basis
- Respectful of local norms and culture, and willing to follow these norms while in the field