The receptionist greets and directs visitors and telephone callers. As such, a primary role of the receptionist is to project a positive and professional image of IRC. The receptionist also provides general clerical support services, as requested or assigned.
1. Greet and direct visitors and callers, as appropriate. Provide information about programs and services, as requested and appropriate.
2. Operate the telephone switchboard and place calls, as requested.
3. Maintain up-to-date and accurate phone logs.
4. Process and document incoming and outgoing correspondence, in keeping with IRC guidelines and procedures.
5. Prepare mail pouches, including transmittal sheets, for field offices.
6. Help to foster and facilitate cooperative professional relations between and among staff at all levels, particularly in relation to the provision of administrative support services.
7. Participate in professional training and development activities, as needed or requested.
8. Perform other duties, as needed or requested.
--Good Communication Skills
--Good Interpersonal Skills
--Knowledge of English and Local Language
--Expertise in operating Telephone Exchange, Fax Machine, Scanner, Computer (MS Office), Scanner, Log Books of postal mail etc
Experience on similar position with International organization or multinational company
Local candidates are preferred