- To conduct experimental and routine entomological evaluation in the laboratory and the field
- To process mosquitoes and sand-flies for species identification, dissection, preservation and other assays, such as biological (insecticide bioassays) tests
- To train, manage and supervise members of vector control teams (e.g. teams for residual house spraying)
- To maintain records of various activities and submit monthly report to Project Manager
- To managing the equipment, reagents and insecticides stock record
- To plan and organize the activity schedule of the ITNs project in the refugee camps
- To organize the distribution of bed nets, insecticide and other equipment to the various implementing Partners
- To plan and organize/supervise the re-impregnation campaign of existing ITNs in the refugee camps
- To participate in epidemiological surveys when and where requested
- To participate in the investigation and control of Malaria/leishmaniasis epidemics by conducting various entomological activities.
- To test/evaluate the efficacy of the insecticides purchased for the refugee project
- To conduct resistance/susceptibility tests level in mosquitoes (in both lab. reared and wild)
- To coordinate with Project Manager in planning and implementing of vector control measures in the refugee camps
Any other task assigned by the Project Manager or the person indicated by him.