Overall supervision of the Senior Protection Manager and in coordination with IRC Field Office Peshawar the incumbent will conduct surveys / assessments / RIS of IDP families in camps and KPK host areas where required .
- Travel frequently for assessment / Survey to pre- identified locations with high concentrations of IDPs.
- Visit IDP families allocated door to door (i.e. at their homes)with to conduct the household surveys when desired.
- Correctly enter all data required from each IDP Family showing no partiality
- Verify the completion of data collection at the end of each interview conducted.
- Conduct oneself with respect in all work with IRC, treating all persons (particularly IDPs and other team members) with dignity and professionalism
- Follow IRCs security protocol and standards operational procedures at all times
- Take direction and complete the tasks assigned to you by Senior Protection manager.
- Collect and verify information provided by IDP families in order to define their Vulnerabilities to be recorded and facilitated.
- Verify the eligibility of IDPs according to SOP endorsed by UNHCR and PDMA.
- Collect Information about the family profile, its current living conditions, its demographic information and the prevailing situation in the area of origin. Data collection is to be conducted through standard questionnaire prepared for survey /assessment and RIS.
- Analyze data and draw conclusion or identify patterns/ trends which can assist the work of others.
Perform other duties when required and assigned by
- Good English writing skill and excellent knowledge of Pashto essential; Strong team building skills;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; Good listening skills essential;
- Computer skills including Word Excel, and Internet;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; proven self-initiative and problem solving abilities;
- Willingness to travel within Pakistan;
- Knowledge of IDPs areas of origin is essential;
Knowledge and experience in Protection.