To carry out all the tasks and responsibilities related to training on Family Planning and Post Abortion Care under the direct line management and supervision of the Health services Manager.
1. To manage, coordinate and facilitate the trainings
2. Cross checking of presentation and sharing the training report with manager.
3. Financial clearance.
4. Ensure the proper documentation and record keeping of all the trainings conducted.
5. To conduct regular facility visits to ensure the documentation of the trainings conducted by IRC.
6. Maintain the equipment and material used in the trainings.
7. Any other task assigned by line manager.
- Must have experience in delivering and facilitating the training session.
- Must be fluent in local languages.
- Willing to travel into field
Working experience with International NGOs or similar set-up.