The prime responsibility of Training Officer is to design, conduct and report training activities for IRC staff under the supervision of Sr. Field officer. He/ She will also design, Manual and conduct training prepare report training activities for all stakeholders associated with education program of IRC for IDPs in camps as well as in the areas of return.
- Under the guidance of the Education Manager, the incumbent will provide day-to-day management assistance in the implementation of training activities, including;
- Undertaking assessment visits to IRC schools, public sector schools and training institutions in target areas;
- Design, conduct and report all training related activities to his/her supervisor.
- Prepare TNAs and training modules
- Liaise with training institutions such as PITE, RITE, EEF etc and relevant provincial, District or Agency officials in target areas;
- Day-to-day assistance to partner organizations and IRC school teachers in the implementation of training activities.
- Monitoring of training activities as above against indicators and budgets;
- Database entry, maintenance of performance monitoring records, and collation of reports on training activities in target areas;
- Assist in the implementation of program assessments, research or evaluations;
- Perform other duties, as needed or requested.
- Any Task assign by supervisor
- Excellent knowledge of Pashto, Urdu and English;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Previous experience in training-related interventions (Teacher training, modules development)
- Computer skills including MS- Office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Proven self-initiative and problem solving abilities;
- Commitment to team work and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Preferred:Experience of working in a development project or organization particular training