To assist the Showroom Manager in the Following:
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality products.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for all departments.
- Confer with management to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Handle customers' complaints and provide solutions.
- Coordinate with Factory, Contractors and Clients for operational matters.
- Control and monitor all operational activities of sites and projects.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annually targets.
- Estimate clients demand and determine the types and quantity of products to be sold.- Assign tasks to showroom staff and monitor their activities.
- Evaluate the performance of showroom on the basis of assigned targets.
- Bridge gaps among activities of Production, Supply Chain Management, Sales, Design and Site departments.
- Retain existing customers and develop new customer base.