- Primarily responsible for managing Sale of South region
- Overall sale team management and supervision
- Establish KPIs for direct reports and provide timely feedback.
- Coach and mentor Sale team members on professional matters.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team on projected business needs.
- Provide leadership to the Regional Sale Team.
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of client queries.
- Institute a process to provide timely feedback to the client .
- Establish performance metrics and proactively monitor progress.
- Work with the VP/GM Sale to develop and implement Sale plan
- Maintain close liaison with clients and manage their expectations.
- Ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Responsible for managing Strategic Accounts and its sales
- Will be assigned an individual sales target for the year
- Responsible for providing sales forecasts as accurately as possible
- Responsible for developing his own and his team's technical skills
- Coordinate with services for provision of smooth services to its customers
Desired Competencies:Education : MBA Marketing and electrical background will be a plus
Experience :Minimum 4 years in IT industry
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Characteristics:Excellent communication and persuasive skills, presentable neat personality and leadership skills.