This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
3D Animator / Game Artist
Posted Aug 31, 2016 217 views
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements for mobile games (iOS/Android)
- Prepare presentations with raw designs
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Guiding and training team where necessary for the 3D work.
- Collaborate with production team where necessary
- Understand the possibilities and limitations of animation technologies.
- Implement / Integrate animation within Unity as per design document and specifications
- Animator should be creative and able to Produce world class realistic 2D, 3D Animation for mobile games
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in Photoshop, 3D Max, Maya etc
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts or relevant field, able to identify and resolve technical issue.
First Shift (Day)
Sep 30, 2016
Aug 31, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Information Technology · 51-100 employees - Rawalpindi