1. - Works with executives to develop corporate training center strategies and initiatives.
2. -Develop a marketing strategy.
3. -General Administration
4. -Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
5. -Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
6. -Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
7. -Establish annual master schedule of the classes and courses to be carried upon in the year
8. -To produce regular reports to academy trustees on the educational and financial aspects of the academy
9. -Develop system for the management and evaluation of effective learning and teaching.
10. -Must ensure that all the curriculum is appropriate for all the students and is supported by high quality teaching
1D-Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.