The executive secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, assistant and administrative support in order to the senior management.
Should be able to work independently will little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges.
1. Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
2. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of senior management.
3. Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail is necessary.
4. Create, Transcribe and distribute meeting agendas and minutes
5. Prepare the daily activity and important documents to be signed by the Senior Management.
6. Prepare routine letters, memorandum and reports for CEOs signature, gather and summarizes data in order to ensure availability of data
7. Ensuring most effective use of Senior Managements time.