Job Description & Responsibilities:
The role of the Asst. Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Successful candidate will assist Project Manager in following attributes:
1. Define the projects objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle and report to Project Manager.
2. Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
3. Define project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
4. Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
5. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
6. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
7. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
1. B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical or Metallurgical from a well reputed Institute.
2. People management & Project Management methods (Either PMP or PRINCE2).
3. MS Office, MS Project.
4. Pleasant personality and convincing communication skills.
Very competitive salary package and perks will be given to the right candidates. Kindly apply within 30 days of the advertisement by sending your CV along with copies of academic transcripts & experience certificates.