Job Description & Responsibilities:
Selected candidate will report to senior management and have following responsibilities:-
1. Providing welding solutions to different industrial sectors including Cement, Fabrication, Engineering and Sugar Industry.
2. To technically train the newly appointed Sales Executives.
3. To improve the quality of the welding electrodes by studying the effects of different Alloys and Minerals.
4. To assist the Quality Control Department in Chemical and Mechanical Analysis of Electrodes.
The successful candidate will exhibit following attributes:-
1. B.Sc. Engineering in Metallurgy & Material Sciences from well reputed Institute.
2. Drive to excel and learn new technologies.
3. Understanding of Internet & Literature to find solutions.
4. Understanding of Metals and their behavior.
5. Pleasant personality and convincing communication skills.
6. Experienced candidates with some short coursed in Metallurgy &/OR Welding will be preferred.Very competitive salary package and perks will be given to the right candidates. Kindly apply within 30 days of the advertisement by sending your CV along with copies of academic transcripts & experience certificates.