1. To achieve sales quotas by working with the team, to obtain orders from existing customers and establishing new accounts.
2. To call on customers to analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop a strong business relationship.
3. Identify needs and develop quotations in accordance with customer requirements.
4. To respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) on time and be responsible to negotiate and close orders and to assist or ensure payments with respect to invoices are collected in time from customers
5. Inform Product Managers of any competitive information that is obtained.
6. To focus on customer retention and new business penetration within assigned geographic territory.
7. Ensures customer satisfaction by managing and monitoring the sales order process from data collection through order acceptance to delivery in a timely and professional manner.
8. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating product results and competitive developments, communicating customer requirements not currently offered by Company to Marketing.9. Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner, participating in team sales calls, proposal development, pricing presentations, consultative selling techniques, and order closing strategies, representing region at trade shows and customer postal counsels.