- Skill in organizing data and technical information into a useful format.
- Skill in detecting, diagnosing and correcting computer hardware, software
, and peripheral errors.
- Skill in responding to customer objections in a persuasive and productive manner.
- Skill in determining priorities and setting action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive and effective relationships with customers; identify and respond to a customer's needs in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a productive and congenial manner with customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information effectively to customers both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and determine the casual relationship in a problem situation.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high work-related activity level; maintain level of performance under pressure.
- Understands the business and personal needs of his customers; can recommend products and / or services to satisfy undefined customer needs.
- Knowledge of electronic and circuit theory; diagnostic testing procedures and techniques; and system and component architecture.
- 3 -4 years of experience in the maintenance of computer software