1. Communicate with prospective Client, conduct survey by visiting proposed site, data gathering and initial information collection of all requirements, do all measurement & calculations to establish Client?s need.
2. To design the solution on the basis of above analysis and as per requirement of the client.
3. Participate in a continuing education program designed internally or by our Principal (APC) to update and renew his knowledge on technology and electrical engineering.
4. Respond to technical support issues related to Electrical Power or Cooling system asked by the Clients or Sales team of IPL.
5. Respond to technical questions related to available solutions offered by APC including UPS ancillary equipment.
6. Responsible for evaluation and approval of APC product integration with ancillary equipment provided by third-party suppliers.
7. To contact suppliers/vendors for special equipment procurement & supply like switch gear, special batteries, Gen-sets, etc.
8. Assist with training of APC technical staff.
9. To keep close coordination with Professional Services Manager at Lahore for exchanging technical knowledge and to discuss the solution before submitting it to the Client.
10. Provide and assist in engineering support to Professional Services Team for large projects.
11. Assist Professional Services Team with quotations for large scale projects as and when required.
12. Provide engineering support to APC Global Services for resolution of field failures.
13. Provide engineering support to Platform Engineering for resolution of product failures
14. Provide engineering support to Product Management & Marketing.
15. Provide feedback to APC R&D engineers with recommendations for improvements to the products in relation to ancillary equipment.