Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and control vendors who are providing support or services to i2c inc.
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory of all vendors / service providers.
- Manage and control client contracts which govern services provided by i2c inc.
- Responsible for holding suppliers to the overall performance of the services defined in the contract.
- Responsible for ongoing assessment and recommendation of specific adjustments to contracts scope or terms as the needs of i2c inc change.
- Measure and manage vendor services to ensure i2c receives the optimal pricing given vendor performance, industry / market trends and volumes.
- Assess performance to SLA/Contract and recommend, then apply default penalties and earn back adjustments.
- Present vendor/client detailed feedback on services and work with vendor/client on remediation plans to correct any shortfalls.
- Work with SVP, GM Prepaid to plot the course for future service brought into scope and or removed from scope based upon supplier performance, economics or changing business needs.
- Liaison with Accounting and Legal for contract changes or disputes.
- Ensure desktop software license control.