1. Managing cash requirement of the Branch in liaison with HO.
2. Start of Day/ End of Day in Hplus
3. Responsible for supervision of all operations functions like account opening documentation, / Loan documentation, cash receipt/payments, clearing/remittance, branch security and cleanliness/general maintenance etc, Ensuring correct and timely implementation of HO circulars.
4. Supervise custody and record keeping of Cheque Books / Security stationary / Loan documentation.
5. Ensure that all the processes are completed successfully before the end of the day
6. Supervise branch administration related work
7. Ensure service delivery within the agreed turnaround time.
8. Ensure secure maintenance and restricted access of all customers account/signature documentation
9. Ensure all operations staff is aware of internal and external regulatory framework and it complied with Monitoring of all outstanding suspense accounts Immediate reporting and follow-up of fraud / forgery, litigation and AML, KYC, policy deviation with RO/HO
10. Ensure timely reporting of different periodical statements/returns to RO/HO or any other information asked for time to time.
11. Ensuring resolution of compliance observation / audit reports