- Will participate in project analysis and prepare business requirements and functional specifications.
- Meeting with the functional users and clients to define and document the functional requirements for the application.
-Developing statements of work.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding system functionality.
- Will provide guidance and assistance to technical writers as needed in creation of project documentation.
- Preparing the Business Requirement Document (BRD), Use Case Document (UCD), Use Case Diagram, User Scenario Document (USD) and Test Cases.
- Maintaining the entire documentation of the project. He is responsible for maintaining the organization internal repository for the assigned project.
- Involving in gathering Business Requirement from clients.
- Accurately and efficiently translate business requirements to high level systems specifications - Evaluate and analyze current work flow processes to determine feasibility of re-engineering and/or automation, along with evaluating
business needs against current system capabilities
- Must be able to handle full life cycle development and work with the development team(s) to make additions to core product design capability as well as design and develop new applications.
- Having expertise in many technologies and requires someone committed to staying in front of the technology curve.
- Having proactive, strategic, forward-thinking team player capable of working with multiple business and technical areas to achieve optimal software solutions.
- Will be involved in evaluating and recommending technologies to support optimal software solutions.
- Having the ability to interview internal and external end-users; actively listen; apply information from meetings to complete tasks; document current and future systems;
- Ability to make presentation to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Having a good insight into technical knowledge in analyzing which technology can solve the business needs of the clients.
- Interacting with the clients. Project Manager if needed can join in the client meeting.
- Interacting with Project Manager, Software Developers and QA team consistently to meet the Business Requirements.
- Interacting with testing team and clarify their doubts regarding any issues in testing against the requirements. He/she should review the test case and test results of QA team.
- Maintain consistent communication and teamwork with internal and external business partners and customers
- Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks- Working with end-users and IT teams on data and reporting needs.