Do you know what it takes to build a Brand and have the experience to prove it?
Are you an Expert in Social Media and know how to increase Customer Engagement and drive Traffic?
Then read on, this role could be for you!
We are looking to attract the best Talent and are offering an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Jouple is looking for an Expert in Social Media Marketing for our Lahore Office to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
You will be responsible for leading our Social Media Marketing activities and must be an expert in this area.
You will manage and lead a team of Social Media Marketers to set the Strategy, increase branding, Customer Engagement and drive traffic for our Customers..
This will include but not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Expert level knowledge of social media paid campaigns and building relevant fan following. Should be responsible for brand development, identify targeted customers, set clear objective, visual design and web design strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversion strategy, measure and establish to measure ROI.
• Proven working experience in Social media marketing
• Proven experience in formulating strategies for Social Media
• Innovative thinking, The ability to think out of the box
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Positive attitude, with ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms,(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, google+ etc.)
• Knowledge of AdWords and SEO will be a plus
• Set the Strategy for all Social Media activities
• Manage and Execute Social media marketing campaigns
• Manage and lead a team
• Provide coaching and training to team members
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content and increase user base
• Create and manage promotions and Social AD campaigns
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Analyze and report on social media action for successes and new opportunities