· Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
· Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
· Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
· Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
· Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
· Develop complex financial models and analyse.
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited (NJI Life) is a subsidiary of the Agha Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), Switzerland. It was incorporated in Pakistan on 29 June 1995 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance 1984. Its share are quoted on the Karachi Stock Exchange. T ...Read More