1. Conceptualize content for a University / Career Counseling / Mentoring website
2. Conducting a thorough research online to write industry specific content.
3. Writing web content for websites / portals from scratch.
4. Writing descriptions for services, feature, instructions, blogs, articles and newsletters, etc.
5. Curate, Edit, and proof read the existing content.
6. Sourcing images and artwork, and commissioning photographers
7. Liaising with clients or internal departments
8. Managing the site once it is live and ensuring the information is accurate.
9. Working closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development.
10. Keeping abreast with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, and events
11. Tracking and reporting on all site metrics
12. Crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
13. Creating and updating blogs regularly.
Required Specific Skills:
1. A graduate with exceptional communication skills, both written and oral (English language).
2. Having a knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
3. Having an ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
4. Having an understanding of keywords and Meta tags - ability to write web page titles, Meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
5. Must be proactive, able to take initiative, highly organized and self motivated to establish and achieve goals.
6. Having knowledge of social networking in terms of blogs and forums etc.
7. Must be presentable and professional who has the ability to understand the psyche of audiences.