1. Leading, planning and implementation of all University Projects pertaining to corporate marketing, web assets, digital marketing etc.
2. Ensuring overall strategic direction and execution of all internal and external communications.
3. Supervising the creative staff as well as composing, editing, and managing the production of a full range of material to effectively support the advancement goals of the Institution and to convey the Institution's mission to diverse constituencies.
4. To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the companys digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
5. To be responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
6. Facilitating the project scope, goals and deliverables, defining project tasks and resource requirements and allocation, managing budgets, planning and scheduling timelines.
7. To provide professional and effective services to internal and / or external customers, to meet customer expectations, particularly in terms of Quality and Timeliness in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines. Ensuring quality assurance by constantly monitoring and reporting on progress to members of the board.
8. Implementing and managing changes and interventions to achieve project outputs and evaluating and assessing results.
9. Coordinating and managing the development and production of communications materials for all Development initiatives.
10. Working closely with management and Development staff in developing communications materials, proposals, and presentations and communications materials, such as press releases, solicitation and acknowledgment letters.
11. Conducting a thorough research online to write industry specific content.
12. Developing content for information brochures, reviews and publications related to special events and programs; editing drafts of correspondence, reports, and brochures for mass distribution; drafting articles and reports, descriptions for services, feature, instructions, blogs, articles and newsletters; crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns; writing collateral materials promoting services etc.
Required Specific Skills:
1. A graduate with exceptional communication skills, both written and oral (English language).
2. Having a knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
3. Having an ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
4. Having an understanding of keywords and Meta tags - ability to write web page titles, Meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
5. Must be proactive, able to take initiative, highly organized and self motivated to establish and achieve goals.
6. Having knowledge of social networking in terms of blogs and forums etc.
7. Must be presentable and professional who has the ability to understand the psyche of audiences.