- To take dictation in shorthand of correspondence, reports, other matter and to operate computer to transcribe dictated material.Desired Candidate Profile
- Recording minutes of meetings
- Office filing, documents formatting and production.
- Performs variety of Secretarial & Administrative duties as assigned
- BS/MS in any discipline.
- At least 5 to 8 years of working experience as English Secretary/Stenographer in any government operated University/Educational Institution or other reputable organization.
- Age Preference: Below 40 Years.
- English Shorthand with speed of 100 WPM
- English Typewriting with speed of 40 WPM
- Excellent communication skills, ability to correspond independently, plus practical skills in office files management
- Computer Literacy: Oracle E Business, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Spreadsheets, MS Access, PowerPoint) and
- Knowledge of independent English correspondence, recording of minutes of meetings, etc.