1. Checking of Payment Advices prepared by the Sub Ordinates
2. To verify LD and DCRF issues on day to day basis and manage to get the problems resolved
3. Communication with the suppliers to have invoices for which we received SRNs
4. To liaise with purchase department for resolution of day to day issues
5. Toapproach Stores people in order to get resolved queries relating to GIN& SRN like difference in suppliers information, item specificationor rejections.
6. To ensure proper filling of invoices, PO, CS, SRN, GIN and other documents
7. To make sure effective control of all suppliers’ accounts creating liabilities and take measures for timely payments
8. To prepare detail for a month old invoices for which we need SRNs from both stores
9. Checking of “Unprocessed SRNs Report” and trace reasons of these pending SRNs
10. To check working of “Debit Notes” before forwarding these cases to Sales Tax section.
11. Checking of Un-post Payment Advices Module and get resolved the problems
12. To analyze different reports of Inventory Control System (Module) like Outstanding Payment Position, Unprocessed Invoices etc.
13. To see Payable process actively and assuring sound internal control of the section
14. Liaison with Accounts and Treasury Sections as and when necessary
15. Day to day communications with Stores
16. Entries of exempted suppliers in the FRS
17. Dailypreparation of Excel statement showing delay reasons of all payments ofmore than 29 days with the help of FRS Aging option and submit thisreport to the GM Finance.
18. Get resolved issues related to partial supplies or fully rejections
19. Checking of Payment Vouchers
20. Generation of FRS new codes opening form and submit to Accounts
21. Checking of undertaking and GD with P.A in case of exemption as commercial importer
22. Focus and ensure that payments are not processed of Black Listed parties
23. Reconciliations of suppliers’ payment statements as and when sent by the Vendors
24. Liaison with suppliers if invoices are not sent on time
25. Checking of new invoices whether all basic requirements including NTN etc are fulfilled
26. Response to suppliers about their payments
27. Communication with suppliers if Bill of Entry or other documents required
28. Segregationof KP and PEZU Invoices are sent by the suppliers through courier andputting Date & Time Stamp on every invoice and handover to AccountsSection.
29. Liaison with Procurement in order to arrange missing POs
30. Remarks to be written on every PV if difference of Indent and P.O is more than 100 days
31. Ensure that Cost center of every item mentioned on the Payment Advice Slip is correct in all respect.