• Employeein this job supervises the installation, repair, and maintenance ofmechanical equipment and systems in a plant facility. The employee isrequired to plan and assign the work of subordinate employees, to reviewwork performance to ensure conformance with established methods,policies, and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Initiates,implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on bestpractices in the cement industry, with an emphasis onplanning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
• Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
• Preparesreports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plantequipment like compressors, vacuum pumps, blowers, control aircompressors and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
• Reviewsthe operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimizeunplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and toidentify opportunities for improvement.
• Coordinates activities with Plant Operations Departments.• Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
Lucky Cement Limited (LCL) is Pakistans largest producer and leading exporter of quality cement with the production capacity of 7.75 million tons per annum. The Company is listed on Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and London Stock Exchanges. Over the years, the Company has grown substantially and is expa ...Read More