• Employeein this job supervises the installation, repair, and maintenance ofmechanical equipment and systems in a plant facility. The employee isrequired to plan and assign the work of subordinate employees, to reviewwork performance to ensure conformance with established methods,policies, and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Initiates,implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on bestpractices in the cement industry, with an emphasis onplanning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
• Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
• Preparesreports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plantequipment like compressors, vacuum pumps, blowers, control aircompressors and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
• Reviewsthe operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimizeunplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and toidentify opportunities for improvement.
• Coordinates activities with Plant Operations Departments.• Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.