· He will be responsible for maintenance of the vehicle assigned to him. He will ensure that the vehicle is mechanically fit and ready for duty at short notice.
· He will carry out a thorough inspection and daily checks of his vehicle on regular basis.
· He will immediately report any observation/defect of his vehicle to the supervisor.
· He will ensure the safety of the passengers and the vehicle while performing his duties.
· He should be aware of the traffic rules and regulation and strictly observe them.
· He will perform all duties assigned to him by the management.
One of the largest universities of Pakistan, the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is a world class academic institution with a proud history of achievement and ambitious plans for the future. The idea of establishing the university took root in the mind of Syed Babar Ali, Pro Chancell ...Read More