• Generate the financial statements of the company
• Manage the Accounts Payable and Receivable.
• Handling income tax, sale tax, other corporate tax matters and e-filing of returns.
• Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism.
• Supervision of fixed assets record and related matters of the company
• Dealing with creditors, ensuring adherence with the agreements and reconciliation on monthly basis.
• Managing accounting aspect of bank accounts, insurance and mark up payments.
• Liaison with external auditor, handling audit queries and ensuring timely finalization of annual audit.
• Valuation of Inventories i.e. works in process and finished goods.
• Presentation of Daily Stocks Position.
• Supervision of Monthly and Annual Stock Taking.
• Defined standard costs and supervision of projected costing.
• Reconciliation of P&L Accounts with Costing Records.
• Conducted audits for management to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations.