We are an IT firm providing third-party IT services worldwide. Our services include Break-Fixes, Roll-Outs, Data Center Support, Cisco Support, Network & Desktop Support, End User Computing, IT Stock Storages.
You will be part of our backend support office based in Phase 4, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
It is a 1 year contractual job with possibility of extension
Financial Analyst is looking after activities such as developing strategies and long-range plans, preparing financial reports and developing financial procedures, according to organizational objectives. This will also include having regular internal audits of company current financial systems, procedures and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparation of financial and management reporting packages of the company in compliance to all legal statutory requirements.
- Analyze projects;
- Financial statement analysis;
- Business model evaluation;
- Historical reporting and future projections;
- Preparation of annual income and expenditure budgets;
- Assist in timely reporting of financial statements to VP/CEO;
- Fund Management (Cash Flow Statements Monthly/Quarterly);
- Maintain/ analysis of day-to-day financial control of budget heads;
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval;
- In depth understanding of financial statements analysis and reporting.
- To define information system strategies in contrast to company future requirement;
- Provide financial /analytical support for key business decisions;
- Monitor, track and pro-actively report business performance, identifying issues, opportunities and challenges.
- Develop and communicate key financial performance indicators;
- Project, task, business reporting projections, and Financial statement analysis,
- To protect company’s finances / assets by designing and implementing strong Internal control system, policies making and risk management.
- Ensure an effective internal control environment, compliance with policies, and provide support for regular internal and external audits.
- Ensure preparation of relevant documents, policies, procedures and system for internal auditing.
- Designing and developing quality assurance system of Finance department.
- Assist and support in financial audit;
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including internal controls;
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times;
- Ensure compliance of audit queries arising during financial audits.
GENERAL FINANCIAL OPERATIONS
- Managing company related financial data in Quick Books.
- Dealing with international clients for company receivables through calls and emails.
- Dealing with International Engineers for payables through calls and emails.
- To provide guideline with respect to Tax matters to comply with tax acts and Company’s ordinance.
- Global engineers payroll;
- Managing the payments process of global engineers;
- Ensure taxation system is in place;
- Ensure Banking system is in place with respect to Cash Management Reports;
- Establish and implement an accurate database of integrity to track company receiving, payables and contracts, and establish appropriate tracking and accounting procedures;
- Establish systems and processes for invoicing company contracts;
- Enhance operating efficiency as a member of the Finance team, sharing best practices, and leveraging experience and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong comprehension of financial concepts.
- Solid finance background and foundation, especially in accounting;
- Candidate should be able to propose solutions once issues are identified;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- MS Excel expert
- Experience of using Quick book
Financial Statement Analysis, Tax Preparation, auditing, compliance and internal compliance.
Internal Controls, Auditing and Financial Analyst