We are an IT firm providing third-party IT services worldwide. Our services include Break-Fixes, Roll-Outs, Data Center Support, Cisco Support, Network & Desktop Support, End User Computing, IT Stock Storages.
You will be part of our backend support office based in Rawalpindi.
It is a 1 year contractual job with possibility of extension
Manager Finance is looking after activities such as developing strategies and long-range plans, preparing financial reports and developing financial procedures, according to organizational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial and management reporting packages of the company in compliance to all legal statutory requirements.
- To protect company’s finances / assets by designing and implementing strong Internal control system, policies making and risk management.
- Ensuring financial management by dealing with the Banks.
- Ensure an effective internal control environment, compliance with policies, and provide support for regular internal and external audits.
- Managing company related financial data in Quick Books.
- Dealing with international clients for company receivables through calls and emails.
- Dealing with International Engineers for payables through calls and emails.
- Designing and developing quality assurance system of Finance department.
- To provide guideline with respect to Tax matters to comply with tax acts and Company’s ordinance.
- Analyze projects;
- Financial statement analysis;
- Business model evaluation;
- Historical reporting and future projections;
- Global engineers payroll;
- Managing the payments process of global engineers;
- Preparation of annual income and expenditure budgets;
- Assist in timely reporting of financial statements to VP/CEO;
- Fund Management (Cash Flow Statements Monthly/Quarterly);
- Assist and support in financial audit;
- Maintain day-to-day financial control of budget heads;
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including internal controls;
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times;
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval;
- Solid finance background and foundation, especially in accounting;
- In depth understanding of financial statements
- Ensure taxation system is in place;
- Ensure Banking system is in place with respect to Cash Management Reports;
- Ensure compliance of audit queries arising during financial audits;
- Establish and implement an accurate database of integrity to track company receiving, payables and contracts, and establish appropriate tracking and accounting procedures;
- Establish systems and processes for invoicing company contracts;
- To define information system strategies in contrast to company future requirement;
- Provide financial /analytical support for key business decisions;
- Monitor, track and pro-actively report business performance, identifying issues, opportunities and challenges;
- Candidate should be able to propose solutions once issues are identified;
- Develop and communicate key financial performance indicators;
- Enhance operating efficiency as a member of the Finance team, sharing best practices, and leveraging experience and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong comprehension of financial concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- MS Excel expert
- Experience of using Quick books