- Respond to customers inquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction.
- Logging and classifying incoming calls, and requests for assistance in the e-ticketing System.
- Filters and escalates inquiries relating to other departments.
- Manages the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product(s).
- Track inquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update the customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer's inquiry. This would include escalations to the team leader and other support, sales, engineering or resolver groups as appropriate.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team's performance.
* Bachelor Degree (CS) from well-reputed College/University
* A high standard of spoken and written communication skills
* Previous experience of ERP/Microsoft Dynamics AX support
* Candidates having good knowledge of Microsoft SQL will be preferred