Key Responsibilities: Compliance to MSS’S PROJECT needs.
· Responsibilities Include:
1. Provide support to Manager QA in conducting regular monitoring of all MSS center effective usage of the monitoring tools to ensure desired quality in service delivery and program implementation.
2. Assist to Manager QA in overall project development, implementation, monitoring, reporting and provide back up support to project teams in his/her absence
3. Assist to Manager QA in Compiling Periodic Progress on Project performance as per agreed an initially developed format; conducting reviews with the concerned project team and reviewing future line of action.
4. Provide support to Manager QA in conducting Clinic scans.
5. Identify and suggest any development need which is required for the effective implementation of project.
6. Representing the QA project in meetings/seminars/ Workshops.
7. Emergency follow-up visit for client emergencies and submit report to concerned teams (in absence of Manager QA). Consolidate Minor incidence data as per protocols
8. Assist to Manager QA in Preparing for the technical aspect of corrective action plan submitted to certification body as and when required and follow-up.
9. Provide support to Manager QA in developing all protocols, manual, formats, policies regarding the quality and monitoring.
10. To assist Manager QA in quantitative data analysis of monitoring findings
11. To Assist to Manager QA in assigned task and timely provide required record, reports and documents of QA department.
12. Any other assignments delegated from time to time by departmental manager and departmental Manager.