Job Purpose: To achieve the assigned branch banking sales target by generating deposits and cross selling of other commercial branch banking products
- Service Quality: PBA�s are accountable for ensuring proper service quality implementation.
Service quality measure are: Acknowledging the customer, Greeting the customer, Introducing yourself to the customer, Asking the customer for his or her name, Using the name of customer while communication, Providing the right information to the customer
- Sales Management: Achieving the assigned branch banking liability target by following the Sales Management Process. Sales management process consists of: Morning Huddle, Live pipeline of potential customers and New to the bank customer
- Attrition Management: To manage any attrition by continuous follow ups with customers on a timely basis and live pipelines of existing customers
- Marketing/ Cross Sell: Cross selling of all other consumer banking products (e.g. Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Banc assurance, Business, and Personal Loans.)
- Risk Management & Compliance: Responding day to day compliance issues ensuring proper KYC review and AML monitoring