General objectives of the function:
Assist the Medical Activity Manager in the implementation of the medical activities of the project, with specific attention on ER, OPD, MCH, Leishminiasis treatment center AND NUTRITION activities, National staff health, the networking, exploratory missions, EPREP strategy, Library management and supervision of Pharmacy, Data Analyst.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the supervision, technical support and coordination of the medical team/clinical operation.
- Assist and supervising in the medical data collection, analyzing and reporting requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of National Staff Health Care Policy.
- Assistance to Medical Activity Manager in communicating with the hospital administration, AS ,local Authorities.( medical activities Networking)
- Assist Medical Activity Manager in supervision of ER, MCH, NUTRITION Leishminiasis treatment center and OPD activities in absence of respective supervisors.
- Represent medical department in coordination meetings in absence of Medical Activity Manager.
- Assist coaching and technical support to Emergency/Causality department & other Health care activities /component of the projects.
- Support in building good team dynamics
Qualifications & Experience:
MBBS or equivalent with valid PMDC registration OR RN with valid PNC registration
Minimum 1 year MSF experience in a medical position or equivalent experience with an INGO (after graduation)
Experience in a management / administrative medical position
Experience in basic epidemiology and statistical analysis
Experience in networking with health actors working in the area
Knowledge and Skills:
Good communication skills in English, Urdu and Pashto
Good knowledge of Bajaur and surrounding health actors
Knowledge of MS Office (excel, word, power point)
Knowledge of MSF Medical procedures and protocols
Flexability and team player
Medecins Sans Frontieres Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent medical humanitarian association providing medical assistance to people in need, irrespective of race, religion, creed or political conviction. MSF has started work in Pakistan since 1986 as an independent, self-governed org ...Read More