This not a writing/content management position, it is for a capable and responsible person to manage a suite of e-Commerce sites and to manage their content. Content will be provided, so person is not expected to write content. A basic understanding of Arabic would be desirable.
To manage 21 websites based in Middle East, the sites are a mixture of English and Arabic.
The tasks are:
1. Update images on sites
2. Update videos on sites
3. Manage social media aspect of sites (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
4. Add new content to sites (content will be provided)
5. Update capital market data pricing information on sites, and in spreadsheet
6. Re-organise and categorize content already within core content management system of sites.
7. Content quality reviews of sites so as ensure automated feeds are functioning correct.
The candidate is expected to work from home and times suitable for them and deliver weekly timesheets.
About the Employer
Media International is a entity of alClick, a niche provider of e-commerce solutions since 2004. alClick has offices in Dubai, London and New York from which different aspects of its operations are managed.