1. Work on yocto based MEL distribution
2. Keep track of security issues CVEs those has been reported and see which might be applicable Mentor Linux distribution.
3. Send notification to stake holders when a critical issue is reported in community.
4. Quickly fix critical security bugs and make it release quickly.
5. Prepare your testing infrastructure so that you can efficiently test your fixes. That infrastructure can also be used to build update installer.
6. Prepare plan for Quarterly update release for MEL which include CVEs and customer reported issues.
7. Push CVE fixes in upstream layers
8. Guide MEL product team which CVEs/bug fixes they should include in the next release if those are not part of the next release.
9. Update Yocto layer in MEL build set and do sanity test with BSPs.
10. Work on board bring up using Linux.
• BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Keen to work in open source community.
• He must have quick learning skills.
• He must be aware of Operating system and computer architecture.
• Linux kernel building and booting knowledge will add value.
• Building open source package will also add value.
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...Read More