· Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers of the company.
· Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
· Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets; provide corrective action recommendations to management, where necessary.
· Implement Firm’s Accounting Policies and interpret guidance in regards to accounting transactions.
· Ensure completion and review of all balance sheet reconciliations and identify and communicate findings.
· Bank reconciliation management of all companies.Compile and analyze all financial information and prepare entries to ledger accounts & ensure all transactions comply with financial policies and procedures of the company.
· Handling of Bank and Cash reconciliation avoid any undue bank charges & mishandling of cash.
· Oversee the preparation of staff salaries and bank transfers as per Company policy and timely deduction & deposit of tax.
· Manage recording of supplier’s bills after verification of approved rates & quantities
· Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Manage to update the Fixed Assets Register manually & reconcile the balances (Qty & Rs.) with general ledger & periodic physical count.
· Month end reporting to management in the form of financial statement , reconciliation of all major accounts and stock physical count.
· Liaison with external auditor, handling audit queries, ensuring timely finalization of annual audit.
· Manage timely E- filling of on monthly /Quarterly /Annually Income and sales tax statements and returns with Federal Board of Revenue.
· Manage timely filling of all necessary returns and documents with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
· Handle Export shipments and documentation and interaction with banks for all exports under LC/DA/CAD basis.
· Manage and execution of all export orders with the liaison of all concerned departments as per time frame of delivery.· Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in export activity and procedures.