To oversee the Technical Management of the Integrated Family Planning and Post Abortion Care Project in Swat
- Coordinate supervision of antenatal, intra-partum and postnatal, family planning and post abortion care though technical support to reproductive health staff, ensuring standardized protocols are understood and adhered to.
- To ensure all health information indicators are recorded and project technical reports are timely and of sound quality.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on MCH and RH activities and contribute to donor reports where required.
- To ensure regular feedback to facility staff on programme quality and progress against project indicators together with the HIS officer and BCC coordinator. To review constraints and opportunities highlighted by the team and to support changes in programme activities to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Assist the PMC and HR officer to recruit additional required MoH staff.
- To be responsible for induction and technical line management of reproductive health staff.
- To coordinate all training activities
- To ensure core competencies are monitored post training and to provide additional on the job training and formal training events to correct key problems.
- Develop and implement follow-up-after training plan for all RH services
Drug and Equipment
- To support the logistics team to ensure all reproductive health supplies are
- Delivered appropriately and to support consumption monitoring and supply projections.
- To ensure Merlin's drug management guidelines are adhered to with regard to reproductive health drugs, medical supplies and equipment.
- Work with the BCC coordinator to ensure an appropriate health education/promotion component linked to the facilities and outreach system.
- To ensure all activities and reports are shared with the Family welfare office and appropriate EDO department.
- To look for opportunities to work with the MoH.
- To represent Merlin in all RH meetings.
- Assist with emergency assessments and emergency preparedness planning as appropriate.
- Be part of outbreak response team involved in appropriate vaccination programmes, case management and control of spread as requested.
- Ensure minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the MISP and Sphere charter.
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary by the PC and or PMC.