- Assisting the Head of Legal in a firm or company;
- Carrying out research on various law points according to day to day needs of the company;
- Essential requirement of carrying out verification of documents as well as active involvement in real estate transactions on behalf of the company;
- Liaising with external law firms and counsels for ensuring smooth and effective land acquisition transactions and other day to day operations;
- Watching briefs on behalf of the company, in case of litigation at various levels including lower courts as well as high courts.
- Capable of independently carry out day to day correspondence for the company for purposes of internal communication etc.
- Liaising with internal departments of the company for effective provision of services to internal stakeholders.
- Preparation, negotiation and review of legal agreements and MOUs governing commercial relationships with third parties with whom the company has dealings. This covers a wide variety of different legal agreements.
- Scrutiny and verification of documents for purchase/acquisition of premises for opening new stores.
- Drafting various types of Property Deeds
- Drafting of confidentiality agreements
- Provide strategic legal advice and act proactively as required to minimize legal risks faced by the company.
- Represent the company at briefings in legal matters
- Deal with and manage correspondence with regulatory and other governmental authorities in connection with company business.
- Providing training to new company inductees