Liaison with factory, banks, clearing agent, custom for procurement of material according to demand.
1. Prepare, L/C application according to approved Pro Forma Invoice requirement.
2. Checking of L/C / Amendment Swift message.
3. Checking of Non-negotiable documents and forward to Insurance Company & C. Agent.
4. Prepare application for Advance / Post Payment to supplier.
5. Submission of Advance Payment document to Bank.
6. Follow the shipment clearance with Clearing Agent and arrange pay orders / PCCs according to requirement.
7. Maintenance of record of Temporary Imported material and prepare the export documents for submission to custom authorities for release of PDC + IB
8. Arrange monthly Sales Tax Return
The past and present of MIMA is a story of continuous efforts, unremitting and concentrated travails of its Pioneers and its current crop. Dating back to the year 1900 at its inception, MIMA started operations as a trading company dealing in hides and skins. Today, in its 111th year, MIMA Group is s ...Read More