A unit of MIMA GROUP requires a junior-level candidate with relevant experience. The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, ISA, wireless system, VPN, internet access, office systems and applications support)
- Install, configure and maintain server, network and desktop hardware and other peripherals, software and applications.
- Assist technology needs analysis.
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware and peripheral equipment and coordinate/negotiate with vendors in this regard.
- Prepare and maintain inventory list, user wise hardware/IP/other peripheral lists and all IT related records & files
- Investigate user problems, identify cause, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Arrange and perform regular servicing of hardware and peripherals
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff.
- Other duties as assigned.